At Partners VMLY&R is all about putting everything you are into everything you do. We’re an award-winning, full-service communication agency that thrives on moving brands forward by inspiring human connection.
The Account Manager will be responsible for understanding the client’s business (objectives, risks and strategies) and its marketing goals and applying them to strategic direction for projects, while ensuring that relevant information across teams is communicated and translated into specific actions.
Moreover, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing, coordinating, leading and overseeing all client’s projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and meet the set objectives while building strong relationships and generate new business from existing clientele.
- Work with clients to establish their aims and objectives.
- Assist with strategic direction and development of the accounts.
- Analyze competition, existing data, market research reports and objectives for each client.
- Monitoring the success of the campaign as it runs, suggesting changes and improvements where necessary.
- Day-to-day management of clients’ communication campaigns with accountability.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of the campaigns on time, on brief and within budget.
- Brief internal teams and ensure they understand the client’s product portfolio thoroughly, allowing to create effective and well targeted proposal.
- Build strong relationships with clients, ensuring that the servicing of the client account is excellent and always aiming to exceed their expectations.
- Produce briefs and ensure that all teams involved are motivated, checking progress and direction.
- Develop proactive recommendations & proposals for their client’s business.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Excellent understanding of communication environment.
- Excellent organizational & project management skills.
- Excellent verbal & writing skills both in Greek and English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Strong innovative thinking coupled with flawless execution of tasks.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and problem solver.
- Assertive, outgoing, confident with strong negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate good self-motivation, strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure.