Partners VMLY&R is all about putting everything you are into everything you do. We’re an award-winning, full-service communication agency that thrives on moving brands forward by inspiring human connection.
The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for managing graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, generating creative ideas and ensures that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic content.
- Generate creative & innovative ideas and concepts
- Develop advertising campaigns, set designs or layout options within deadlines and specific budgets
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Take work from concept to final execution within strict deadlines
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- Stay on top of all market trends and maintain best practices
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Proficient use in all relevant art & design software packages
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- A broad portfolio which demonstrates expertise across a range of platforms
- Passion for advertising and commercial art
- Excellent understanding of communication environment.
- A keen eye for visual details and accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines
- Demonstrate good self-motivation, strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure.
Send your CV until 25.02.2020